Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Little Acrobat

I had a check-up this afternoon and everything went really well. Except that I wasn't able to listen to my baby's heartbeat for as long as I wanted to (but then, I could listen to it all day). The Dr. had a hard time finding the baby (Peanut was hanging out pretty low), and as soon as you heard a bit of that "Wow, wow, wow" heartbeat, it was quickly followed by a "SWOOSH!" This happened a few times and then the Dr. begin to laugh. I asked her was was happening and she explained that the "SWOOSH!" I heard was the baby moving around from one place to another. She was laughing because Peanut was playing hide-and-seek with her. Every time she found the baby, he/she would take off. I'm not sure if womb behavior mimics the behavior of the child, but if so, I better get my running shoes on! Interestingly, I haven't felt any movement yet, but she said that was perfectly normal. I can't wait until December 1st when we hopefully find out the sex of the baby! Stay tuned...

0 sweet somethings said: