Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day and One Month Checkup

I was so excited to celebrate my first Mother's Day this year.  I went out to a great lunch with my mom, Tonia and Kimi.  In the afternoon, we visited Andy's parents.  Emma (and Andy) bought me a beautiful diamond necklace for Mother's Day.  Emma has great taste.  

Today was Emma's one month checkup.  She weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. and measured 20 1/4 inches.  The doctor said everything looked great and that she was very healthy.  It's hard to believe that she's already a month old.  She's holding her head up really well and is starting to make different noises to "talk" to us.  She knows our voices and will start to smile when she hears us.  She has found her tongue and LOVES to stick it out all the time.  We are looking forward to hearing her first giggle!

0 sweet somethings said: