Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Day With Matthew

I took Emma over to see Matthew and Amber today. Emma was so excited and took a good, long, two-and-a-half hour nap so that she would be ready to play. Matthew and Emma exchanged Christmas presents, had lunch, and played. Whew! It was a busy afternoon!

Sitting in Matthew's Bumbo for old times sake while inspecting her Christmas gift.
Matthew isn't so sure about this
Ok, I guess you're all right!
I take that back...
Mom? She's holding my hand!
He's fun Mom!
Teaching Matthew how to blow raspberries
Having fun with her friend
Emma was insistent on holding Matthew's hand. She's such a sweet girl.

2 sweet somethings said:

Amber said... Best Blogger Tips

Love it! I'm so glad you and Emma could come!

Tryna said... Best Blogger Tips

Us too! We had a great time!