Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hang In There!

See this?

This is my sad, old laptop. It has worked hard for me over the years. Six, to be exact. Which is about 538 in computer years.

This tired Mac just doesn't want to blog anymore. It can't download any pictures, it thinks about following a command for about 30 minutes and then usually decides to go to sleep instead. I have so many pictures on my camera that I can't download and it has been driving me crazy! There's so much I want to tell you about: our trip to Chicago, playing, blowing bubbles, camping in the backyard...I have this incessant need to share.

We have plans to buy a new computer soon. But for now, I have to settle for life via Instagram. Here's what we've been up to in a nutshell:
Hang in there! We'll be back soon!

0 sweet somethings said: