Monday, August 12, 2013

The First Day of School

Well, the girls had their first day of school today and it was a big success! Andy takes the girls to school so he sent me an update on how their morning went. I was so nervous about how it was going to go, but I was busy all morning and didn't have much time to think about it.

Both girls went straight into class, introduced themselves to their teachers and there were no tears. Yay! When I picked the girls up, they were both happy and excited to tell me about the fun they'd had at school. I can't even tell you how relieved I am that they enjoyed their day.

This picture cracks me up (for many reasons)! Sophia's sign says:
  • She's 2 years old
  • She loves Rosie, blue & pink, and pickles
  • When I grow up I want to eat food.  Ha!

Emma:
  • 4 years old
  • Loves football, green & blue, and spaghetti
  • When I grow up I want to be a firefighter

 Here are both of my big girls on their first day. I'm dying over how big Sophia's backpack is. What a cutie!!!
Funny note: Andy didn't realize that Sophia wasn't wearing shoes until they were getting into the car. Mornings can be hectic. ;)

Girls, 
Mommy and Daddy are so happy that you love your teachers and new friends. We hope that you always love school as much as you do now. We are so proud of both of you and we love you very much!

1 sweet somethings said:

Anna Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

So glad the girls had a great day! I want to eat food when I grow up too!!