Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Pictures

It's no secret that I love taking pictures of my girls. They've had a camera in their faces since their very first breath. Therein lies my problem.  The girls are so sick of having their picture taken that they run, literally run, from the camera. Emma hasn't actually looked at the camera for a picture in about two years. I wish you could see what goes on behind the scenes to get her to look in my direction. On second thought, no, I don't, because I act all kinds of foolish to trick her into taking a decent picture.

Needless to say, posed pictures just don't happen. My girls do not sit and take pictures, but as their mother, it is my natural born right to subject them to a "photo shoot" now and then.  When Andy hears me say "I'm going to take pictures of the girls," he tries to find something, anything, else to do. He usually gets sucked into being my helper and it's just not pretty.

I haven't taken pictures of the girls since last May and I really needed some new ones. So I took the girls out, one at a time (it just works better), and took some pictures.








And why pictures with both girls don't work well...

0 sweet somethings said: