Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunshine!

This weekend has been so beautiful! Earlier in the week, we had snow and ice, then this weekend brought blue skies and 60 degree weather. It gave us a little taste of spring, and I have to say, I liked it! The girls were so happy to get outside and play. On Saturday, we went to breakfast with my family and then we took them to the park. They had so much fun and didn't want to leave.


Today, the girls went to my in-laws house and spent the afternoon "helping" outside. They filled bird feeders, planted seeds (a.k.a. rocks), and cleaned and filled the bird bath.  They were in seventh heaven!

I'm really looking forward to nicer weather so the girls can get outside every day. We've all been a little stir crazy and it was so nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine!

0 sweet somethings said: