Monday, February 18, 2013

Mmm, Mmm Monday-Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted a recipe! I swear, I've been feeding my family!

I've seen this recipe floating around Pinterest and it looked right up our alley. It is a great weeknight recipe and it makes a lot so you'll have yummy leftovers for lunch the next day.

Easy peasy. My kind of recipe. ;)

This is usually my view when I'm cooking. The cheese snatchers begin to lurk.
Flatten the biscuit dough and press it into your greased muffin tins. As you can tell, this doesn't have to be an exact science.

Mix everything up and spoon the mixture into the dough.

Bake for 12-15 minutes until the dough is browned and the mixture is bubbly.

Reviews from the Peanut Gallery

Me: 5 out of 5 stars: A whole meal, wrapped up in a neat little package. Perfect! 

Andy: 4.5 out of 5 stars: He doesn't like peas (or most veggies) but they are hardly noticeable in this recipe.

Emma: 3 out of 5 stars: She liked the cheese and the crust. 

Sophia: 4 out of 5 stars. She ate these right up. She did not enjoy having the filling fall out once she ate the bottom of the cupcake. ;)


Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes 
Recipe from SunnySlideUp

2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
2 cups cooked chicken; diced
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup frozen vegetables
1 can cream chicken
seasonings (I used salt, pepper, thyme, garlic powder, and onion powder)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix chicken, cream of chicken, cheese, vegetables, and seasonings. Slightly flatten biscuit dough and press into greased muffin tins. Spoon mixture into dough cups and bake for 12-15 minutes. 


0 sweet somethings said: