Sunday, February 10, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I promise that I haven't forgotten the blog. It's on my mind a lot, but every time I think about sitting down to post, something comes up. So here I am, forcing myself to spend a little time updating.

Emma is still doing well in school and dance. She's had to miss some days due to sickness and bad weather and she really hates to miss school. Her love for school makes me so happy. She's growing and learning so much. Sometimes she'll share something with us and we have no idea where she learned it! She's such a character.

We have had the craziest weather here. We've bounced from snow, to 70 degree weather, to ice storms, and back to warm temperatures. The girls enjoyed the snow and I enjoyed the extra time I was able to spend with them.
 







The girls and I have really been trying to be crafty. Paint, glitter, crafts...they're just not my thing. But the girls love it so much and when the weather outside is too cold, it's sometimes the only thing that can keep us all sane!
 

 
The most important news is that my baby girl turned two! I can't believe how fast two years have gone by! We decided to skip a birthday party this year because of the abundance of sickness our house has seen this winter. We had a special dinner and dessert for our birthday girl and  I don't think she missed the party! We had a great time celebrating our little one's special day!

 


 

All is well with our little family. I hope all is well with yours!

0 sweet somethings said: