Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tired Baby

Much to my dismay, Sophia has slowly been giving up her morning nap.  If she seems tired during the day, I try to put her down for a nap, but she just sits in her crib and cries or plays.  She just isn't having it. On most days, skipping this nap doesn't really seem to bother her at all.

But there are some days when she just can't make it until nap time.  Today was one of those days.  The girls were just finishing up lunch and while I was cleaning up, I noticed that Sophia had gotten pretty quiet.  I don't know how she managed to fall asleep with Emma singing, banging, and talking, which just goes to show that she must have been pretty tired.



Can you believe that this same tired girl was up 20 minutes after Andy took her upstairs? Luckily, she took a great nap later on.

1 sweet somethings said: