Monday, April 23, 2012

Budding Artist

Emma would like to thank the nice folks at Crayola for making her art supplies washable.

  Yes, that would be my kitchen wall. 

I was already at work when this happened and Andy was the lucky recipient of this masterpiece. This is from the e-mail that accompanied the picture he sent:

I made her help me, and she was very quiet while she was cleaning.  Of course when I caught her and asked her why she drew on the walls, she said she did it by accident.  It was actually kind of funny when I came down and caught her, because she was having the best time and had a huge smile on her face.  She looked up at me smiling, and then realized I wasn't happy, and she immediately stopped smiling, got really quiet, and just stood frozen.  
  
This is exactly why nothing with the words "permanent" are allowed in this house!

0 sweet somethings said: