Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Already? and 5?F

We've officially hit April. Sigh. My "baby" girl will turn two this month. I find that quite impossible since she was just born yesterday. Wasn't she???

See this picture? It was taken yesterday.

Just yesterday she was giving me her first smile and cuddling against my chest. Today she's running at full speed and wanting to dress herself.

This is the product of that independence. We may need to work on that. So the countdown is on until her birthday and party next Saturday. It's all she can talk about (Happy Day Emma! Emma cake and cookies at gym!).

But for now, I'm going to remind myself that it's only Friday and she's still one.

Speaking of Friday, it's time for:


1. Have you ever had surgery?


Twice. Once to lose something (wisdom teeth) and once to gain something (Sophia). I hope to keep it at just the two times.

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

No, thank goodness.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?

I'm somewhere in the middle. Luckily, I haven't had to find out firsthand, but I'm pretty sure I would handle this like I handle other areas of my life; I would be fine until there was a major change in plans. Then I get anxious and begin to lose it.

I don't handle change very well.


4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

In my fantasies I have a clean bedroom, straight hair and a beautiful garden that produces gorgeous flowers that fill my home and provides fresh fruits and vegetables for my family.

In reality, my clothes are piled on my dresser, my hair frizzes, and I have a black thumb.

So that's a no.

5. When did you move out of your parent's house?

I'm a product of my generation; I'm a boomerang kid. I first moved out when I was 18. I came back when I was 22 to go back to school and left again when I graduated at 27.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 sweet somethings said:

Arlene said... Best Blogger Tips

Loved your answers! Have a blessed weekend.