Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pictures!

When I found out that our beloved photographer, Emily, was moving to California, I was devastated. She was so great with Emma and always managed to get wonderful pictures, no matter what. I didn't know if I would be able to find another person that would be able to capture the kids' personality so perfectly. Luckily, I met Tracie Ancelet from Ancelet Photography. She's a mother of four, so I knew that a newborn and a toddler wouldn't scare her. Which is a good thing, since Sophia made sure to make a strong first impression, if you know what I mean.

Tracie never got flustered; she just kept telling me not to worry and that we would get great shots. We tried everything; we laid her down, I held her, we went outside. Nothing. She finally settled down for about 15 minutes when she was good and ready.

While I tried to calm Sophia down, Tracie took Emma outside to get a few shots of her as well. Emma immediately felt comfortable enough to go with her away from Mommy to have her picture taken. She liked her so much that she didn't want to leave!

Here are a few of the pictures from our "Sneak Peek." The rest should be ready in about a week. I can't wait to see the rest!





0 sweet somethings said: