Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Today we will honor the most awesome daddy two little girls could ask for.  He's not afraid to get on the floor and play, save the girls from imaginary bears, or don a crown and sit down for tea.

When Andy and I got married, I didn't think it was possible to love him any more than I did not that day. Then we had Emma and that love grew into an amazing respect, and love didn't quite describe it anymore. After Sophia came along, there were no words for how I felt about this man. Each day, that love grows and grows and I am blown away by how blessed I am for my children to have such an incredible father.


Andy, I love you and I hope that you know that the girls and I love you more than one day could ever show. Happy Father's Day! xoxo

0 sweet somethings said: