Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Our summer has been busy and fun! The girls and I have been taking advantage of my time off and the summer weather.  Emma has been going to school for two days a week, just to get her out of the house for a bit but she has this week off due to VBS. Here's what we've been up to.

With Emma at school, I've been able to have some one on one time with this little cutie.  She apparently needs it because she's been very clingy these past few weeks.

We took a trip to the farmer's market with some friends and had a picnic.


Sophia started Kindermusik and Emma was able to go with her to her first class to show her the ropes.


Mostly, we've been taking advantage of the warm weather and playing in the sun!




 In between the summer activities, I've been soaking up my time off from school. I already have a few training scheduled this month and before I know it, my summer will be over. I don't want to miss a moment with these cuties!

0 sweet somethings said: