Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Today I'm linking up with Katie over at Loves of Life for my Saturday Morning Scene.

Saturday Morning Scene

It has been hot here for the past week or so. And I mean HOT. We finally got around to getting Sophia her very first swimsuit so that we can try to make it the pool to cool off. It doesn't get much cuter than this folks:


Oh wait. It just might...



5 sweet somethings said:

Joeylee said... Best Blogger Tips

omg so adorable!!

ffprncez said... Best Blogger Tips

PRECIOUSNESS!!!! stopping by from sms!

Amber said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm totally inviting myself to the pool with you. I need to see this in person! Love, love, love it!!!

Tryna said... Best Blogger Tips

Amber-YES! Any time!

Tonia said... Best Blogger Tips

So darn cute!