Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bad Blogger

I've been a very bad blogger.  I've been pretty nonexistent since I went back to work two weeks ago, but I have been so crazy busy that I haven't had time to breathe, let alone blog. 

I don't have much for you, but here's a little bit of photo therapy until this whirlwind called "the beginning of the school year" settles down.

We spent the weekend relaxing and playing, which is what we do best on weekends.

We built tall, tall towers.

My girls were all kinds of cute.

We loved one another.

Sisters did what they do best.

We ate some good stuff.

Emma practiced jumping with the help of Daddy's back.

Lots of snuggling occurred.

Emma experienced her first brain freeze (pudding pop recipe to come).

She was not happy about it.
We're gearing up for another very busy week and then, hopefully, things will start to slow down a bit.  I'm busy preparing for Parent Night and planning lessons, but once we get into a routine at school, I'll be able to get back into the swing of things here!

1 sweet somethings said:

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like you had a great weekend! Hope things are going well for you at school! Your girls are so adorable :)