Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stuff Emma Says

I know Emma isn't the only kid that says stuff that almost makes us pee ourselves. There are times when we literally have to walk away so we don't laugh. I don't know what makes this stuff so funny: Is it that her thoughts are so pure and honest? That she doesn't have a filter? Or is it her little voice just saying funny stuff??? I don't know what it is, but I know it's pure comedy.

*Me to Andy: I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.
Emma: Mommy! Good job letting us know you need to go potty! I'm so proud of you!

*Don't worry Daddy. I have my special crystal necklace that makes Sophia go away.

*(Sticking her finger down my clevage as I'm trying her shoes) I like your belly button, Mommy!

*While The Little Gym instructor was asking her about her birthday and getting ready to have everyone sing to her, she walked up with a plastic circle that she folded in half and said, "Here! I made you a taco!"

*Mommy, I need to go back to school because my teacher misses me. She's crying, "Oh, my Emma, my Emma!"

*Emma: I have a nipple on my face.
Me: You have a WHAT on your face?
Emma (pointing): A nipple.
Me (relieved): Oh, a dimple.

0 sweet somethings said: