Monday, July 30, 2012

Spa in a Jar

Tomorrow is Emma's last day of preschool for the summer. I can't believe that her first school experience is already over! She has learned so much and has loved everything, especially her teachers. I wanted to give both of her teachers a gift that they would enjoy and could "use up." Teachers collect so much "stuff" over the years. I saw a great idea on Pinterest for "Pampering in a Jar." It looked easy, cute, and something that anyone could enjoy.

We found most of our items at Target for pretty cheap: Ball jars, Dove chocolates, fuzzy socks, lotion, gel eye pack, lip balm, and a face mask. 

We put all of the items into the jar, tied a pretty ribbon around it, attached a little note, and deemed it a Spa in a Jar.

These were super simple to put together and came out pretty cute. I think I need to make one for myself!

0 sweet somethings said: