Saturday, July 21, 2012

Super Why!

We took Emma to see "Super Why Live" today and it was so much fun! The show was right in the middle of nap time, so we decided to let Sophia spend some time with Mimi and Papa while we took Emma on a special date with Mom and Dad. It worked out for the best because computer problems caused check in to take an hour...without air conditioning. She would have been miserable (and so would everyone in her path!)!


Once that was over, the rest was amazing! Our seats were in the very front row. There were a few people in the orchestra pit in front of us, but we were in the perfect spot to see everything! I never thought I would be so excited about a children's concert, but let me tell you, I couldn't wait to share this fun day with my sweet girl!


Emma was stunned and didn't say anything for the first 30 minutes. She just couldn't believe her eyes! I loved watching her. The show Super Why is really cute and they made the live show even better with lots of stunts and special effects.






I love watching the girls experience new things and seeing their little eyes light up with wonder and amazement. What a blessing to experience life through a child's eyes!

0 sweet somethings said: