Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Baby?

Don't get excited, Mom.  I'm not pregnant. That would be a big, fat, NO.

But I was blog browsing the other day, looking for mantle decoration ideas, when I stumbled across the blog Young House Love.

Ok.  I am totally envious of this couple.  They are a young DIY couple with an adorable little girl.  When Clara was born, they embarked on a photo project; they took a picture of her in front of a different fabric backdrop every week during the first year of her life.  It. Is. Amazing. It totally almost makes me want to have another baby, just so I can do this.  Then, they raised the bar of awesomeness by taking all 52 pieces of fabric and made a memory quilt.  Sigh.  I am not domestic (at all) and things like this just make me swoon.

 So go check out this website, fall in love with this couple, their little girl, and um...if you know how to quilt and "want" to make a quilt for each of my girls, I still have all of their old clothes.  Just throwin' that out there. ;)

0 sweet somethings said: