Friday, July 29, 2011

Dialect Vlog~From Cali-sota-see

Oh my.

So, I saw this vlog on another blog and had the genius idea to have Andy do it with me.  I had no idea that it would take us (literally) hours to complete. Something about putting a camera on two people that are tired and goofy makes for nothing but nonstop laughter.

And yet, 56 takes later, we prevailed.  Not really, but this was the best we could do.

I apologize in advance if you want to claw out your eardrums.


Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

1 sweet somethings said:

Mrs. K said... Best Blogger Tips

haha! I loved your first vlog. You had me laughin'...I did this a long time ago. I'm going to see if I can find it and link up, too.